Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tamar & Vince Recap





New mommy Tamar attempts to juggle career & new baby. While you see the love between Tamar and Vince, you also see the tension too, I wont lie I was giving Vince a hard side eye for a good portion of the show especially after he jokingly called Tamar a "bad mom"....and yes he was joking but even I clutched my pearls when he said that. I think these two probably love hard and fight hard :/





The original Mr and Mrs Braxton Evelyn and Michael meet up to walk baby Logan in the park and its a pleasure to see that after all the cheating & anger that they can come together in love over their new grand child & real talk Michael is lucky Ev is saved & sanctified cause he definitely coulda got cut after he cheated on her after she had 6 children for him....

The push gift comes up again & I'm with Tamar on this one after her difficult delivery diamonds are definitely in order. That little Logan is a cutie pie!


-Mustang Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails