Friday, September 7, 2012

Kim K. Hosts DNC AfterParty at Club Hush


what's with that belt thingy??


Kim left NY Fashion Night Out where she launched her new fragrance exclusively at Lord & Taylor & then jetted to NC to host a DNC afterparty at Club Hush.

Per Kim "I always think it's like really important to help others get informed," Kardashian said. "Voting is such a personal decision. No matter what party you are."


"I have my own personal beliefs," she said. "Everyone does. I think it's just important to be informed to vote. So, I wanted to head out to the convention after this."

I still have a few questions for Kim though:
Why?

What does she have on?

Where's Kanye?

And theeeeee most important question of the night!!! Who is the cutie wtih her in the white shirt!?? Peep him after the jump...








Kim K & cutie in the white shirt

Kim, Rachel Roy & Kims sidekick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails