Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dwayne Wade Son's Birth Certificate




Dwayne Wade has admitted to fathering a son with Damon Wayan's baby mother Aja Metoyer. Messy sh*t!!

Wade has confirmed he fathered a love child while briefly estranged from fiancee Gabrielle Union earlier this year. Suuuure you were estranged :/

Check after the jump for a copy of the certificate... 




Per Wade:

“I’m in the public eye, so obviously that’s a part of it. But, it’s kind of … as I’ve always done my whole life … is always focus on what’s most important to me and my family, and that’s being a great father. I’ve always tried to show my importance in my kids’ lives and it doesn’t change now.
“But, yeah, I had a time … in our pain and our hurt, (but) a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy. So, I’m moving on.”

MESSY!

Copy of the certificate:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1231_Xavier%20Zechariah%20Wade2.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails